Monday 16th of December 2019
1. Name, Job Title (the boring stuff)
Hi, my name is Kelsey and I am a Digital Marketing Executive and Lead Designer for Finesse Digital.
2. What do you find most exciting about working for an agency?
I like the challenges that i’m presented with, from working with brands which have a long history and helping them reach their full audience using design and social media to refresh their branding, or with new businesses which allow me to have a large creative input when developing their brand.
3. If you could choose a superpower, what would it be?
Teleportation (I don’t drive so this would be as practical as it would be fun)!
4. What’s your most-used emoji?
5. If you could only have three apps on your smartphone, which would you keep and why?
Instagram - as shameful as it sounds i’m a bit of an addict. It allows me to stay connected to my friends and helps me to discover new artists and musicians! Who doesn’t love a good filter.
6. What’s your favourite recent marketing campaign?
Spotify never fail to amaze us with their effective and personal marketing. Offering nostalgia, bold typography and their unmistakable gradients with a large dose of humour, Spotify have made it into our favourite marketing campaigns of 2019. Created by Who Wot Why, the campaign targets an audience of listeners who grew up from 1979 to 1999, and creatively uses band names and cultural references to evoke emotion associated with music.